EDWIN RIVERA - A Success Story of Puerto Rico Youth at Risk
- Each youth of Puerto Rico Youth At Risk is a story, is a life.
Edwin [Voice Over] :
- You guys [PR Youth At Risk] are accomplishing something that's not easy.
- which is getting to that very difficult space inside the heart of today's youngsters.
- I was a bully.
- I liked fighting and my focus was never on school.
- My idea of how to be productive as an adult was a little bit wrong.
- I considered that being a drug lord could give me some money and respect on the streets.
- So, that was what at that point in time I was yearning for.
- I´m a Social Worker and I achieved a Master´s Degree.
- I think that each young guy in PR deserves the opportunity to develop tools that help him work through his emotions.
- ... and to understand that they are responsible for their actions.
- I believe in Puerto Rico Youth At Risk.
Puerto Rico Youth at Risk